B2B SaaS Founder Challenges - Scaling of Revenue
- Indian SaaS Founders have excellent technical skills and are making great products, but often find it difficult to accelerate revenues. Hence many promising companies never reach their full potential.
- Accessing global markets is complex, and companies have to navigate through product fitment, access, and regulatory issues making it difficult to generate revenues from lucrative overseas markets.
Xscale works like a Co-founder in a Startup journey with hyper customized guidance.
- Program duration of 12 months and There are no cohorts,
- Xscale has a disproportionate focus on the Sales and Revenue Growth because it defines the sustainability of a startup. Moreover, it is the prime criterion to get to the next stage of Funding.
- Xscale doesn’t do macro advising; instead, it builds actual Strategies for our startups, helps execute them, and recalibrates until it works.
Xscale provide B2B SaaS companies with the following
- Xscale invests up to USD 100K from in-house fund at the time of startup entry in the program.
- If the startup is looking to raise more capital at the entry stage, Xscale will introduce the startup to partner pre-seed VC funds and angel investors.
- Xscale works with the startup to improve fundamental matrices during the program, and after 4 to 6 months, Xscale will hold a Demo day, inviting partner VCs to raise more significant funding for the startup.
- Univision shall invest up to USD 300K during this round.
- Xscale helps startups choose the right funding instrument (Convertible Note, CCD, Equity, or Debt) as well as helping with clauses in Term Sheet and Shareholder Agreement.
- Xscale also guides on the Regulatory process and Due diligence required during the funding process.