What information is collected and how do we use it?
Types of Personal Data Collected
- To provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
- Set up and log in of Xscale GlobalCompany.
Personal data that are collected for creating anXscale GlobalCompany may include your email address or mobile phone number, and various location-related information (e.g. location area code, and country codes).
- Sharing your content.When you share content or send information to your colleagues, we may collect personal information of those people, such as their names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and mailing addresses. You hereby represent and warrant that you have obtained the necessary consent for the use of third parties’ personal data if you choose to provide them to us. When you share content or invite users to use Xscale Global, please note that other users may see the personal data you share.
How the Personal Data is used
- To provide you with our services, performing contractual obligations between you and us, to ensure the functions and safety of our services, to verify your identity, to prevent and trace fraudulent or inappropriate usage
- To develop our products and services, together with general and statistical information
- To communicate with you, including providing you with notifications on products and services that are updated or launched
- To provide marketing and promotional materials to you on our products and services (please note that you may unsubscribe anytime)
- To conduct feedback regarding our services
Access, Updating or Correcting Your Personal Data
- You have the right to request access and/or correction or any other personal data that we hold about you. When you update your personal data, you will be asked to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. Once we obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request for access or correction of your personal data, we shall process in accordance with the laws of your country. While we try our utmost in acceding to your requests, unreasonably repetitive or unrealistic requests or those that put others’ privacy at risk may be declined.
- We normally provide such services for free but reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee.
- If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below. Email: email@example.com
- For details relating to the personal data in your Xscale GlobalCompany, you may also access yourself in the app and or request us to change them by mailing at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal of Consent
- You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or control by submitting a request. This may be done by accessing your Xscale GlobalCompany management center. For this you shall have to mail at Email: email@example.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal data as per your request.
- Please recognise that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal data, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy Xscale Global ’s products and services.
Who do we share your information with?
Disclosure may include the scenarios listed in this section below. In each case described in this section, you can be assured that Xscale Global will only share your personal data in accordance with your consent. You should know that when Xscale Global shares your personal data with a third party under any circumstance described in this section, Xscale Global will ensure that the third party is subject to practices and obligations to comply with the relevant data protection and privacy laws of your country. Xscale Global will contractually ensure compliance by any foreign Third Party Service Providers with the privacy standards that apply in your home jurisdiction.
Disclosure to Others
Xscale Global may disclose your personal data without further consent if required or permitted by law in the following cases:
- cases in which the disclosure is required or authorized based on the applicable laws and/or regulations;
- cases in which the disclosure is necessary to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of the individual or another individual;
- cases in which the disclosure is necessary for the prevention of crime or legal proceedings;
- cases in which the purpose of such disclosure is clearly in the individual’s interests, and if consent cannot be obtained in a timely way;
- cases in which the disclosure is necessary for any investigation or proceedings;
- cases in which the disclosure is to any officer of a prescribed law enforcement agency upon production of written authorisation signed by the head or director of that law enforcement agency, or a person of a similar rank, certifying that the personal data is necessary for the purposes of the functions or duties of the officer; and/or
- cases in which the disclosure is to a public agency and such disclosure is necessary in the public interest.
Information Not Requiring Consent
- We may share anonymised information and statistics in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website, or we may tell our business partners the number of customers in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products or who carried out certain transactions.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that we are permitted by law to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, such permission granted by the law shall continue to apply.
Information Safety Safeguards
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data:
- Your personal data is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
- All data saved in the back-end is classified into different levels based on the importance and sensitivity of the data, e.g. whether the data contains personal data.
- In the data centers, clusters that contain sensitive data are grouped together in the network topology, and will be placed in rooms with additional physical security protection.
- Data exchanged between Xscale Global devices and servers are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”).
- There is an optional two-step verification process when users access their Xscale GlobalCompany.
- There is regular review of information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- Access is restricted to Xscale Global employees and Third Party Service Providers who need to know that the information in order to process it, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet such obligations.
- There are also access controls for all server clusters used for cloud-based data storage and process.
- Most data used for Xscale Global ’s products and/or services is stored in a storage system. By using column family based access control mechanism, Xscale Global employees are only allowed access to the data column families they are granted access to.
Information safety is very important to us. We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal data. Through our protective measures above, especially encrypted storage and transmission, your data is as secure as it can be. Certain details of encrypted data cannot be accessed by anyone except by you.
We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal data from minors or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category. Xscale Global does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal data from minors. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided Xscale Global with personal data without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal data is removed and unsubscribe them from any of the applicable Xscale Global services.